| Manager Regulations||Show Details|
|Post Name:||Manager Regulations|
|Objective:||• To manage NEPRA regulatory compliance in terms of its standards, licensing, regulations, consumer issues and reporting pertaining to KE Generation, Transmission and Distribution and maintaining effective internal communications.|
|Experience:||8 – 10 years|
|Experience Within KESC:||4-5 years|
|Qualification:||Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical) and preferably LLB/MBA|
|Skills:||• Knowledge of the core business of KE i.e., Generation, Transmission & Distribution
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
• Proficient in MS-office, specially MS Excel and MS Power Point.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and have leadership skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and presentation skills
• Creative and out of box thinking.
• Understanding of Power sector
• Proficiency in English Drafting
• Knowledge of NEPRA Rules and Regulations related to Generation, Transmission and Distribution (e.g. Distribution Code, CSM, Licensing Rules, etc.)|
|Specialized Area:||• Formulating reports to be submitted to NEPRA regarding Performance Standards, Transmission, Generation and Distribution.
• Handling research analysis related to regulations for KE issues.
• Devise SOPs/Recommendations for regulatory compliance and guideline for other departments of KE.
• Managing licensing issues of KE.
• Identify and document regulatory deficiencies at KE departments and recommends solutions
• Manage NEPRA Correspondence related to Consumer Issues.
• Ensure quality in all the interventions executed.
• Team development and management
• Analysis into tariff, ToU mechanism, Power factor and other billing related issues.
• Preparation of petitions/ appeals and explanations for distribution related issues/revision of Tariff and Automatic Tariff Adjustment on accounts of changes in Cost of Fuel and Power Purchase.
• Implementations of directives receive from NEPRA on consumer’s issues, Performance standards etc.|
|Skills & Competencies (which ever applicable):
Oral, written communication and presentation skills.
Leadership and Analytical skills.
management and organizational skills.
knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encourged to apply.